Friday, April 10, 2009

Chillin me boots

Ah! I love that I have decided to start blogging again, i missed you! I just wanna blog blog blog all day.

It's Friday night and I'm having a relaxing start to the weekend - no real plans. Which is actually just what I fancy for a change. You must think I'm crazy, I'm leaving this country in like, a matter of weeks and yet I'm chilling on my sofa at home, watching trashy TV and browsing through magazines. I love my me time, I hate being alone, but i live for my 'me' time.

Today started out great, I called H at 8 am on my way to work as we hadn't had a skype 'date' in yonkers and he is going away for a couple of weeks. Just speaking to him and hearing his enthusiastic voice all over the phone put a massive smile on my face and set me up for the day. Best friends, no matter what country they live in, rock my world.

I breezed through the morning at work and at lunch went for another dreaded dentist appointment - when will it end? Soon evidently. My little dental genius told me (in layman's terms) that if i stopped fucking about with my elastics and got on and wore them, then the braces just might be off by the time i leave - big cheesey smile! Then, he proceeded to put four brackets on my four teeth at the back that have been brace free for 8 months. Mother fucker, my cheeks are as hot as a bitch on heat and the inside of my mouth feels like its been shredded by a cheese grater. You get the gist. It better be fucking worth it that's all I'm saying!

I worked til 7.30 because I wanted to - how insane. I went food shopping, the usual - 3 cartons of milk, a bottle of orange juice (no added sugar), a loaf of wholemeal bread,half a dozen yacult, 24 pack of wheetabix, 2 potatoes, block of cheese, a bundle of fruit and veg and a six pack of diet coke. LOL. I can actually do my food shopping in 10 mins flat. By 9 i was lying on my sofa with an ice pack on my face.


I met with uh oh, need a name, need a name.... i met with Kiwi - haha so predictable, last night to discuss our Vietnam trip. He's having a shite old time with love and life and we talked more about that than the trip but to be honest, I didn't mind - 1 because i genuinely cared and secondly it was a nice change to hang out with someone different. Vietnam sounds like it's gonna be awesome, we're gonna rough it, train it and be breezy. It's been a while since i let go, i'm looking forward to spending a week with a mate who i barely know, who i find relatively :P entertaining and is happy to go through the motions with me.

I feel very content, its all very weird this "breezyness" that is taking over me. But, as it always is with me, its a controlled breezyness. Now, I've nearly sorted out my schedule up until I move to the UK the next step is finding the job. I must, must, MUST motivate myself to at least do SOMETHING productive this weekend and next. After that, things are gonna pick up. But secretly I kinda love this limbo time, life has been one big fat race for so long, I'm enjoying just living in the moment but I guess i do have to be moderately realistic and start planning now.... I'm sure i said this in my blog about two months ago. And yes Bombie, I know you're reading this with a smirk on your face and an eyebrow raised - II'll get there OK, I'm boardering on arriving now! haha. Tomorrow. Tomorrow.

Think I'm gonna get some shut eye so i can get up early and um, OK, OK, I'll job hunt. Dam you conscience. I'm naming you Jiminey Cricket (JC) from now on. You're so green, and spritely, and positive and upbeat... I guess i can do that too... if i simply HAVE too :P

Good night and God bless.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."