Monday, April 13, 2009

Hammy The Hamster

I haven't spoken in 4 hours.

The insides of my cheeks are ripped to shreds. It burns. Ooooooh it burns. When I do utter the odd word or two, I sound like I have a sock in my mouth. My cheeks are extraordinarily pink (even more so than usual, I didn't even need to apply blusher today). You could probably fry an egg on my cheeks, one each side, they are so hot.

I'm hungry, but I couldn't even finish my coffee. It's staring at me, half empty, and sad. "please sip me" it whispers.... "please". In that sweet little latte voice it does.

I look like a miserable hamster.

Feel sorry for me.... please... (I'm giving you the puppy dog eyes/ miserable hamster pout combo look)....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."