Sunday, April 12, 2009

For the record

I can honestly say I've had the perfect weekend. This is what a perfect weekend sounds like:

Friday -

Finish up quite late from work but feel good that there are no major issues outstanding for Monday which results in a less stressed feeling over the weekend.

Quick dash round the food shops so that it doesn't interupt my weekend and am set up for the next week.

Chill out at home, watching SATC, reading trashy mags, bed.

Saturday -

Up early(ish) yummy breakfast of fruit smoothie and wheetbix. Applied for two jobs.

Spinning (RPM) Class, chat with friends at the gym

Get ready to go out with music blaring.

Dinner with friends, a few cocktails.

Clubbing with awesome music and randoms who i don't usually party with.

Horrifically drunk (but not the point of losing all self dignity, but shameful enough that you smile/ grimace the next day).

Sunday -

Up early(ish) for Church. Horrifically hungover. Heart palpatating from numerous cigaretes (BAD Bubs!) Could have done with the lie in but it's Easter Sunday ;)

Church - a good service today which I enjoyed but again, left me with general wonderingments, as usual.

Dim Sum for lunch - awesome. With close friends.

Home via Bangsar. Picked up a few chick flicks and a DVD holder. And ice cream, to help sooth my cheeks from the mouth ulcers :):)

Home. Lounge about on sofa with tub of ice cream, DVD on, sat and orgnaised my DVD's as they were kinda everywhere.

Uploaded pics to FB from weekend. Tidied up a bit as apartment looked like a bombed whore house.

Made a quick dinner, small sandwich, as not hungry.

Updated blog whilst washed bedsheets as they smell of cigarettes and sweat from the night before - nice.

Will book my flight to HK and hotel in Beijing momentarily.

Will turn off computer so am not tempted to go on internet wasting time.

Get into hot bath with my really good book I'm reading at mo (whilst washing some work clothes as have none clean - eek!) Will have lots of bubbles and dream that a nice sexy man is in there with me.

Get into bed by 10.30 and call BD for a quick catch up.

Sleep by 11 I hope for a fresh week ahead.

Perfection!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."