Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Maybe I'm not fat

OK, OK, I know what you're thinking - 61K is not really fat, and well actually to be fair it's not. I actually calculated my body mass index (BMI) and it is actually currently at 21.6, at my lowest weight it was 19.2 - fuck, I actually gained 15 pounds - FUCK that's a STONE!!!! OMG!!! (wrote the blog title before this sudden revelation)!

BMI calculation is as followed:

BMI Categories:

Underweight = <18.5
Normal weight = 18.5-24.9
Overweight = 25-29.9
Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater

So I'm "normal" ok, ok but i feel like I'm in the "obesity" category. Dam. I was so so close to be underweight.

Check yours, http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/

The reason I started the blog by saying "Maybe I'm not fat" is because Fatty in my office just went up to the cookies NB brought over from Venice and has devoured 4 since she went for lunch.

She is obese too. I think she must weigh 80-90 Kilos at least. I'm just gonna keep looking at her munch munch munching away and remind myself of how anorexic I'm going to look very, very soon if I can just stick to my plan below ;)



- me on the beach in Langkawi????? ARGH!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."