Monday, April 20, 2009

I've got worms

As I was falling asleep last night I could hear this "ding" noise coming from my I Mac - I realised I'd left my Messenger on and an email was coming through, I was really sleepy and already dribbling a sufficient amount on my pillow and couldn't be arsed to get up and turn it off. But then I heard another "ding" after another, eventually I had to get up for I had heard more than 20 within a minute.

It was emails coming through with out of office replies and I was thinking... WTF? As I looked at the content of the message that "I" sent I realised I had been attacked by Worms!

I looked all around me, checking that they weren't watching from outside... or seeping through the walls and quickly turned off my computer and ran and hid under my sheets.... where were these worms coming from and more importantly.. what did they want???

I've never been attacked by worms, or hacked into or whatever terminology you kids use these days but I felt vulnerable and scared. Not to mention that this stupid email that the Worms sent went out to all the companies I have applied for jobs to AND ex boyfriends - mah. How embarrassing.

So I changed my password, temporarily this morning. But I think it's time to switch to GMail. After over 10 years with hotmail, I think our relationship has finally gone sour.

Boo hoo. Dam you Worms!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."