Thursday, April 9, 2009

OOoooh Spooky!

Mah. Trying to book my ONE WAY ticket to the UK and Malaysia Airlines website keeps saying "a programme error has occured" a programme error? HHhhhhmmmm is it a sign...? Or maybe, just maybe, there is indeed, a programme error :P

Was trying to decide whether to take the morning flight or the late night flight. A part of me thought the morning flight, that way I can just get up and go, but then the other half (because I am a geminin you see, we don't have one single decision, we always have two to consider) thinks that it would be nice to get up on my last day and try and give everyone one last hug. You know, cry, look like shit, become mentally unstable etc.

Then I can take a leisurely drive up to KLIA later. A friend has offered to take me up there and bid me farewell, which is a lovely gesture, but I wonder if it will all be just too emotional, I might just drive myself. The last drive, with my music blarring, speeding down the highway into my new life.

That's if I manage to actually get a ticket out of here!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."