Friday, April 10, 2009

What I Wrote My Mother....

Sent my Ma a copy of my flight details back to LDN....

Woho - your daughter is official returning to the Mutherland :)

BEHOLD the golden (one way) ticket below!

And managed to get herself a sneaky 25kg weight allowance on her luggage ;)

SMILE your days of blissful silence, where TV's are not left on, lights are switched off appropriately, fridge is full, music isn't blaring days are officially over - I bet you just CAN'T WAIT!!!

:) lots of love,

Your charming, beautiful, one-in-a-million Daughter,

xxx

(The one in Malaysia in case you were unsure who i was referring to).

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."