Thursday, April 16, 2009

Vaginally challenged

You know i said yesterday how men were the lowest of my priorities? Well I think I was lying. I actually just messaged Mada to come on line so I could try and sexualise him over MSN. I'm horny and alone. It failed miserably, poor boy, I think he's freaking out about my return and what will happen.

I actually couldn't give a monkeys, I just want to be devoured!

Ended up discussing female ejaculation with BD on line instead. She was miffed by it too. I'm sorry, but I only know one human person who does it and one TV character (Samantha in SATC) now suddenly, after a random conversation late night in my car the other night with Bombies and Kiwi, apparently the WHOLE world's female population are ejaculating left, right and centre.

There is some serious civil unrest in my Vagina. I must get to the bottom of this.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."