Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Lap Sap Po

After being educated on the true meaning of "Lap Sap" which literally means "rubbish" in Cantonese, I have decided that I feel Lap Sap today. Fortunately for me, all my Lap Sap concerns are recoverable but heck, I'm gonna tell you why I am Lap Sap today anyway.

1) I have (un)officially torn a muscle in my thigh. And it hurts.

- You may have thought I did this running, seeing as we all know what an avid runner I am. But no. How did I do it? By getting horrendously drunk, thinking I was invincible and by dancing for 4 hours straight in the following places:

* In the QEII Club, Penang.
* On the stage at the QEII, Penang
* On the Podium at the QEII, Penang
* On the bar top at the QEII, Penang

As I got "low low low" I may have gone one notch too low and subsequently felt this "twang" in my leg, that was when I thought, "uh oh" I have done something wrong here, as my leg gave way below me. However, I was on the stage with Caprice at the time, drunk and on camera (had just done 7 shots in a row), therefore, I continued to dance and subsequently have paralysed one leg. Actually today (3 days on) I am starting to recover (but it still hurts to sit down/ get up) and am considering going to RPM with Bombie tonight, but I think this muscle is still quite torn therefore the gentler option may be to have a long, slow jog. Aiya.

2) I'm FAT

Yes, it's official, I'm joining my best mate in her misery, I too am publically declaring that I am fat. I weighed in at no less than 61KILOS this morning. In order to resolve this I am going to do the following:

* Not eat ever again
* Drink water until it seeps out of my ear holes
* Exercise excessively (despite being paralysed from the waist down (please refer to point 1))
* Complain about it and hope that my vocalised distress will help

3) I'm hungry

Although I did indulge in 2 wheetbix with semi skimmed milk this morning AND a cup of tea.

* Please refer to point 2.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."