Thursday, May 7, 2009

Abra-Cadabra!

Call me crazy, call me David Copperfield if you like, but i think, THINK, I just might have magical powers.

Despite the fact that i don't remember my 2 alarm clocks going off this morning (or turning them off) I woke up with a jolt at 7.15 and legged it out of bed, knowing I probably had just enough time to make myself look like a human (unlike yesterday). Arrived in the office 09.15.

As i leaped out of bed i went over to the mirror to do a morning teeth examination and to take out the elastics, shower, brush and put the new set in. To my dismay, they weren't there. All 4 elastics were gone.

I fumbled around my mouth in case they had randomly snapped and were just 'somewhere' in there but no, they weren't. I must have taken them out in my sleep. I quickly searched on my bed, my bed side table, in the bathroom but i couldn't find them.

Now i really don't think that i would have been able to get them out in the middle of the night without looking in a mirror, plus, where the heck did they go? So I can only put it down to some magical skill i have.

I'm perplexed.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."