Monday, May 11, 2009

Officially a CameraWhore

Waaah just a quick blog as I'm tired and still have chores to do. I have just spent 3 hours at my computer uploading photos on to FB from our Langkawi holiday, as well as a couple of videos which brought tears to my eyes with laughter :)

The photos are making me smile, not just because they are of my friends and the fun memories but they were taken on my new Nikon D90 camera. I am still learning but for a first attempt, I have to say, I'm pretty pleased with them! Well, I should be, the camera cost me an arm and a leg even with Photoboy's discount!

You can check it out here: http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/nikond90/

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."