Monday, May 4, 2009

I'm Going to Grow Old Gracefully

I met a friend for brunch today after my workout (on A.L) and he also brought a friend along. To cut a long story short this guy was gorgeous but he had the most arrogant and self righteous personality that I couldn't have left any faster. He was SO self assured and as I studied his face, his eyes leered all over my body (seriously was gross), I thought, you get botox. There is no way a guy of 36 could have such a smooth complexion.

Then, to my dismay, he openly started discussing his morning and how he'd BEEN for BOTOX! Ergh - there is NOTHING more unattractive than a guy that will go to such lengths to remain "Dorian Gray" forever. I studied his face more intensely from beneth my sunglasses (dam, should have bought those reflective ones at the weekend) and I realised there were no lines at all, over his cheeks, his eyes, forehead and even when he spoke, he barely opened his mouth! The nerves must have been temporarily paralysed. hehe.

Eventually I managed to get away. He kept asking me to join them for dinner this evening after he had "heard so much about me" and was "so pleased" to finally meet this person who is "so raved" about (puke). The honest truth was I'm not meeting anyone tonight, just gonna be poncing about in my panties and heels and cleaning my apartment but I lied and said I already had plans. He pushed and pushed saying "swap it for another night, what could be that important" his arrogancy pushed me to the edge and really wound me up, I didn't want to spend time with this person and I got a vibe from him that I totally didn't trust. He was just so invasive, from his eyes to his questions - it was just icky. I have never had such a strong sense of uneasiness in front of a person before. As I stood there, keeping my cool and very aware of my body language (several times, moving my arm consciously off my body) thinking, I ought to justify myself, I thought no fuck it, this guy is a fuck witt and I don't need to explain myself to him.

In the end I ignored his comment and said well, it was nice to meet you, shook his hand and thanked him for lunch. After all, he did have (and i quote) "a bundle of cash" on him.

What a self rightous tosser.

Oh so back to my initial statement. Guys may look hot - they may work out, they may dress well, they may get botox. But more often than not, these guys are arrogant fucks. Give me a fat hairy man, over a piece of plastic with money any day. (But please work out a little and have a nice smile).

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."