Friday, May 1, 2009

What A Wonderful World...

Wah - so tired, but wanted to blog whilst still on a 'high' from todays fun. Today we had our "Camwhore Friday" photo-session which PhotoBoy kindly agreed to do. I got about 15 of my friends down to the KLCC park for the shoot. It was so much fun and all the people who i could have wished would be there, were.

After working up a sweat, pouting, jumping and posing we went for lunch at delicious. It was like, the perfect afternoon, all my amazing friends together just chilling out and enjoying the food together.

The afternoon was spent with KiwiBoy, hunting down a new hardrive (successfully but a tad expensive) and mooching about, then this evening we went over to a friends who rustled up some Sarawak Laksa and Kolo Mee - I still can't move - so full!

PhotoBoy brought over the pictures which he edited during the day - they were hilarious - can't wait to get my own copies and have one or two enlarged.

Tomorrow I'm aiming to get up and go for an outdoor run (and hopefully catch some rays. I'm freakishly pale right now) and then go for a bit of a shop, buy some new clothes and then out to party in the evening. Planning to mooch all day and fester in my pjs with KiwiBoy on Sunday - life is perfect.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."