Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I need to get this off my chest...

You know what? Go fuck yourself. I really don't give a fuck about you anymore. I gave my life to you for 4 fucking years and you can't even give me 1 day in return without a manipulative intonation in the tone of your voice. If i wanted to screw you over i could do. I have so much power its unbelievable. I know things that shouldn't have even been heard in a whisper. the lot of you are fucking pathetic. i hope you fail miserably at what you do and realise that you needed me. and if you don't fail and you succeed then i hope you realise that you should have trusted me all along because i knew. i knew the answers and you wouldn't fucking listen. i fucking hate you. i hate your core, your principles, your theories. so fuck you, fuck you all.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."