Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Run to The Beat



I will be entering this race alongside my Shrub on the 27th September this year.

Live bands and recorded music will be played around the 13.1 mile/ 21.2 km (half marathon) track. The race starts at the O2 and goes all around greenwich, ending back at the O2 arena.

I think it's going to be a really fun event and I'm looking forward to crossing the finish line with a friend - that will be a first!

We're going to start training at the running course around Virginia Waters, once I'm back in the UK, every Saturday - followed by Pub Grub - who could ask for more?

For more information, you can visit the site www.runtothebeat.co.uk

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."