Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It's just.. a little crush

You are so cute. and your laugh is really endearing. I know you like winding me up and I know you can see me blushing every time that you do. I can hear you laughing when you read my emails, but i can't see your face from where i am. You come and shout "playground" nonsense at me throughout the day. I can't help but smile. You say you're busy, then why do you keep hovering at my door? you started the teasing, you send the emails and you come to me like a little lost puppy making jokes and laughing. you call my phone unnecessarily, you gave me a stupid nickname. But actually I probably have a bigger crush on you, than you do me.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."