Monday, May 4, 2009

Care - Share The Love

I'm doing my filing which consist of bills and bank statements for 2 years being separated into 2 piles - ones that need to be kept and ones that need to be shredded. My apartment is like a paper war zone. You could create a forest of trees for all the recycling that is imminent.

Amongst my bank statements and pay slips I found a condom (unused and still in its wrapper). I didn't even know I owned condoms. In fact, hold that thought, I DO own condoms, I have a pack of Durex in my bathroom but this is a lonesome, single condom, the brand is "Care"... (product of Malaysia). LOL.

Where did this condom come from? And why is it amongst my paperwork? Is it a sign from "The Above" that I need to go and do something more interesting like, i dunno, get laid? Rather than sit on the floor of my apartment sorting through carbon copy after carbon copy.

I've checked on line, aparently Care do many varieties -

- smooth pleasure (skin tight?)
- Fragrant texture (wtf?)
- belgian kisses (so that's Chocolate flavored...?)
- comfort fit (like a pair of your favourite old jeans?)
- ultimate ribbed (nice)



Mine is "Safe & Smooth"; Thick top condom with extra lubrication....

Hhhmm.... (looks confused)

Anyone up for it?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."