Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A Cheap Date

I would never use my sexuality as a weapon to get what I want, however, I can't help but say that being a woman does have it's advantages.

Today I had to swap my car (Emily) as she needed to be repaired following the crash. My car rental guy (PINK if you refer back to older blogs) said the damage was probably 200-300 myr.

He swapped the cars today and rather than giving me a shitty proton wira he gave me a nice nissan to mooch about in. Sweet. However, just now he text me saying, he needed the car back.. hu? BUT Emily was ready - but at what cost i thought?

10 bucks apparently - he did something on the sly for me through a mate and Emily will be back with me, good as new tomorrow - all for 10 bucks! I guess I'll just have to take him out for makan as a thank you... so I get to save 300 bucks and he gets a free date - everyone is happy :P

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."