Thursday, May 14, 2009

Lost & Found

Things my landlord will find in my apartment after i leave:

- Kirby grips; the small slender brown shaded hair grips that I constantly lose after taking out of my hair and chucking somewhere when I'm tired.
- Used contact lenses; I use daily lenses and will take them out wherever and whenever. I frequently come across them in my bedroom and in my bathroom. Instead of walking 5 feet to a bin or toilet i usually just put them on the nearest unit to go crusty and bin them (sometimes) later.
- Elastic Bands; my dental elastics. They ping out when i eat, they disapear in my sleep, i remove them in the morning whilst taking a wee and they go down the toilet, sometimes at the mirror, sometimes when watching TV or at my computer...
- Pop socks; they seem to be everywhere i look, under the bed, in my laundry area, randomly behind a curtain.. i have no idea how they end up in such places.
- Hair bands; you will never see a picture of me without a hairband around my left wrist. I pretty much always have one with me. they are stashed all over my apartment in case i just need to grab one... or just because i took my hair down and pinged it somewhere
- Hair in general; hair in the shower, hair blocking the shower drain (I'm too scared to put my hand down there and clear it) hair where i DO my hair, hair, hair, hair.
- My afterlife; traces of smiley faces hidden under white paint... old cigarete butts on the balcony from days of yonder, m&ms dropped, lost and never found, memories lingering in the air of all the happy times...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."