Saturday, May 2, 2009

True Colours

I went for a Brazilian wax today, the girl who I usually have was off so I just had some random girl I'd not seen there before.

As she got to work, she frowned and then looked up at my face "Do you dye your hair black?" she said, looking at my hair which on Thursday I had dyed a little bit darker. I laughed and said "Yes, I'm naturally a light shade of brunette" and she laughed and said "Yes, I can tell" and continued on.

WTF?

I lay there with a frown/ pout on my face. Why did she laugh and how could she "tell" that i was faking it? Was it that bad a job that the hairdresser did? Then I realised what her job was...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."