Friday, May 29, 2009

I'll beat the crap out of you

My gym buddy and i met last night to do circuit training last night. We also did kickboxing and man, it was awesome! I absolutely loved beating the shit out of his (i have no idea what the professional name for these are) "glove guards" with big fat boxing gloves on.

He taught me three routines and it was awesome to really get some aggression out and my god, it is SUCH a cardiac workout too, I was sweating like a biatch.

My shrub wants me to take up street dancing with her when I get back. There is a weekly class in Reading which only costs £4.50 a week (for my Malaysian followers, that is incredibly reasonable).

I said I'd start but I'm thinking I'd also like to take up kickboxing too - alongside running. Haha. Maybe I won't get a job, maybe I'll just be a tai tai (minus the husband).

My body aches like hell today - love it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."