Saturday, January 3, 2009

The "Chat"

Well my flight back to the UK was delayed yesterday so I landed at 4.30pm and was home and down the pub by 8.00pm with my friends for a catch up, it was good fun. So strange all the girls together for the first time in years. Our group have been friends since we were about 13, funny how all our lives have worked out.

Mr Big offered to drive me home and we went back to his for a while for a cuddle on the sofa and watched some TV together. We were mucking around and pretending to be "in love" I told him I thought about him every second of every minute of every hour whilst I was away, he told me he thought about me every 36 seconds. Then we had some "Hollywood Movie kisses" (it's where you pretend you're very passionate about one another and then say "Wow, you blow my mind" I know silly but well, that's us). I love being with him, for just those few hours every few months it's like I'm in a movie with the perfect man and feeling like I'm in the perfect relationship.

Then suddenly out of no where Big says how he wishes I was here always *gulp* and I say to him but yes if I were here, this wouldn't be this - so be careful what you wish for! Then he starts telling me off for never talking "seriously" with him and that I never talk, he always does, and I never tell him how I feel. Oh. Dear.

And so I told him, well if I were back, living here maybe we could take a shot and he seemed to like that idea although is still petrified of telling everyone about our sordid affair of 8 years (I suggested perhaps we don't mention that bit!).

Sigh, as he held me in his arms and kissed me with messy sexy hair and a cutsie smile he said "One Day Katelin, one day" - what does that mean?? Um. Hm.

Eventually I left at about 03.00am and crawled into bed but couldn't sleep for the dam jet lag, so I text him saying thanks for a fun night and that he could always be my little bit on the side and I pretty much got the same message back at the same time - hehe.

Ah well, life goes on. One day someone will knock our heads together and tell us to sort it out... one day...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."