Monday, January 12, 2009

The Ongoing Saga

Jeeeeeeeeesus I'm tired this morning, was up talking to Mada (I'm gonna stop using Big and actually use his 'pet' name I've used with him for the past few years) until about 01.00.

We talked about our situation... man, it's so complex. It's like we're both there, willing for it to work yet I live here and he lives there. It's not like I'm pining after him at all. In fact, for me, nothing has changed really, it's been on and off like this for so long it's nearly normal.

I did however tell him that my friend talked about setting me up with someone and I said no because I felt like I was with him, he commented that he met a girl last night but couldn't bring himself to hook up with her as he already had someone else in mind, except she lives on the other side of the world.

This is the first time, in all our years of dillydallying that we have both turned down the idea of dating someone else because of one another. It's very strange.

I wanna get back into my warm bed, switch on the air con, turn out the lights and snuggle up for another 2 hours. I wouldn't mind it if he were there too, keeping me warm.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."