Friday, January 23, 2009

She's a maniac

I just got home and I'm tired but I'm not ready to switch off yet so will blog about a few floaty thoughts that have occupied me today, including how the meeting went and how my day panned out.

The funniest thing happened earlier. I was on my way back to KL and the traffic was manic because everyone is fleeing the state for CNY. There was a lane of traffic going up over a bridge and it simply wasn't moving. After about ten minutes, I thought, "Fuck it" put the pedal to the floor and "created" a second lane! I've seen so many people do it and it irritates me like hell and today I was one of those irritating people!

The funny thing was, literally dozens of cars followed behind me, allowing me to beat the jam. LOL. Enough is enough, I really am becoming "Malaysian". Wahaha!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."