Friday, January 9, 2009

Decisions, Decisions.

Still at work 7pm on a Friday night, shit loads to do but taking a breather (one of many).

My MD called me earlier, this is what I jotted down in our conversation:

- There is no question over my performance at WR
- Its the UK who haven't got it right, not me.
- A lot of what I have done for the company has gone above and beyond their expectations
- They have full admiration for me
- I shouldn't feel trapped in the job

And last but not least, her best quote:

- don't feel like this is a life sentence.

Mah! That should be the quote of the year!

Well it's all good to hear and she wants to talk to me further in a few weeks time when she is in KL. All the compliments and good intentions to improve things aside; I've got to move on. I must concerntate this weekend and make a decision. I must.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."