Friday, January 23, 2009

The time is now

It's my first meeting with BFM this morning, I'm a little bit excited and also a little bit nervous but not in my usual frantic way - I need to get more nervous - nerves push me through! It's like when I'm on stage, I only perform well when I get "the fear"! But it's OK, the butterflies are coming... as does the fear when I perform.

I've prepared a "teaser" with pictures as a thought provoker and am taking in magazine extracts and scribbles from my notepad. I'm dressed casually but professionally and pretty at the same time in a sweet top and beaded long skirt (a bit of a Malaysian look going on to embrace my inner Sarawakian side hehe) I'm just gonna give it all I can, but most importantly I'm going to be me. If I'm going to succeed in the things I want, I need to be me, the true me, and not what I think people need me to be. I've always prided myself on an image of "what you see is what you get" with life and I need to maintain this inner strength.

If I really want this truly, and it is God's will, then I will not fail.

Wish me luck! xoxo


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."