Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Given up

I am so down and out about work. I got in this morning and before I even open my mail I'm bombarded with crap. I feel like I just don't care. I don't care that someone has threatened to leave, I don't care that someone has offered to come in and do over time and that I should do too, I don't care that the stats report is incorrect, I don't care that we need to start on recruitment again, I don't care that cases haven't been monitored properly, I don't care that we can't compete with the UK's performance. I couldn't give a shit if someone has complained, I don't care that I haven't finished what you asked me to start. I DON'T CARE. I DON'T. The only reason I'm still here is because I'm completely fucked. If I was in my home country with family to rely on and a place to stay rent free for a month or so I would have left already. I would have left you with no warning and given minimal notice. And what's worse is that I know that YOU KNOW I don't care but you haven't even got the strength to raise it with me because you're SCARED that you'll lose me. But the truth is, you've already lost me.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."