Wednesday, January 28, 2009

See.... its all in the stars!

Mrs K just popped up on skype and gave me today's horiscope (God knows where she got it from, some msn site or something) but it's very fitting! I laughed...

You might not be sure about your new direction at
work, but don't let that stop
you from showing up with a positive attitude
and doing the best you can. Your
sense of identity could be muddied now by
all the amazing possibilities that you
see around you. The problem is that
turning a dream into reality isn't as
straightforward as you think it should
be. Take it easy on yourself; your path
will clear in time for you to arrive
at your designated destination

.

Ironically I was really up beat and positive at work today (apart from the ADHD
incident, which is usual). Last night my "adopted" parents were trying to give
me advice on my work situation and I turned to them and said just let it go, I'm
fed up of searching for the right thing, it's gonna come to me. I can feel it!
(I was BSing of course, I had a headache from their "advice" but a part of me
hopes that things will just "fall into place").

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."