Friday, January 16, 2009

Even though the stars are blind...

Just got back from drinkies and yummy desert with Manc. She's my only British "expat" friend in KL and its always good catching up with her, maybe it's because she's British, I dunno, or maybe its cause she likes her life to be as equally as dramatic as mine! hehe, either way, we both agreed we need to find more time to hang out together. Next week we're gonna have a girlie night at hers, get in our PJs, pig out on crap and watch a chick flick - can't wait!

Manc is really into astrology and stuff and being that we have the same star sign (Gemini, in case you haven't guessed already) she keeps me updated with what the stars have in line for me, hehe. Actually it's quite funny as a lot of what she said fits my lifestyle over the last couple of years.

She said the planet Saturn has been in our stars over the last couple of years and that it has been a couple of years of real challenges. Apparently Pluto comes into play over the course of this year so things SHOULD be getting easier. Gosh, it sounds like waffled nonsense when I try and write what she told me but it's all pretty interesting stuff.

Apparently July is gonna be all go - thank gawd! I'm so ready for the GO GO GO part and less of this BLEURGH stage.

Come on July!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."