Friday, January 16, 2009

I'm not listening to you.

Can you please stop talking in my ear so loudly. Your personal business is no business of mine. No one is interested in what you have to say, least not me. Yes, yes, tell me again but understand that I am not listening. I am nodding, like one of those nodding dogs you see on the dashboard of a car. Nodding nodding. Nodding some more. I wish I could stop smiling (and nodding) and just say, "to be quite frank with you, I'm not interested in a word you say. Now, if you wouldn't mind, please fuck off. thank you". But, I don't think I should. So I'll keep on nodding nodding.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."