Monday, January 12, 2009

Nobody is safe out there... Nobody....

I purposely do not add my colleagues on facebook as I feel it is unnecessary for them to see their manager in the following:

- me CAMERA WHORING
- me CAMERA WHORING in a bikini
- me CAMERA WHORING when I'm drunk with tits and arse out
- me CAMERA WHORING ALL THE TIME

So imagine HOW happy I am when my colleague tells me that she is friends with one of my friends from Kuching, who is a professional photographer and who ALWAYS lets me camera whore EVERYTIME we go out???

Oh. Dear. Lord.

The things she will have seen... she was laughing and claimed that I am "cool" and that her and her Husband found the pictures hilarious and that she won't tell a soul.

Still I am mortified, completely. My reputation as a normal human being DESTROYED. I. Am. Traumatised.

So who do I tell? Bombies.

And what is my reply/ advice/ counseling:

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" x 1 MILLION

LOL. What will I do with myself? :):):)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."