Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The GPS System

I wonder if I have been fighting against the navigation system for so long that it's now really is, make or break.

I wonder if God's path is for me to return to the UK. All the signs are pointing that way but I'm trying my hardest to fight it.

To fight fate?

Perhaps whatever the reason I was moved here, whatever lesson there was to be learnt, has been learnt and He wants me to move forward to the next stage.

I can't think what the purpose of Malaysia was, is, but I know I have grown miles as a person. In fact now I feel like a woman, when I moved here, I was just a girl.

I know right now I can't see any good of moving back to the UK, but perhaps that's the point. Perhaps there is something waiting for me and I'll kick myself for not having returned sooner.

But perhaps that's all part of the plan.

I left my dream job in radio because I was depressed and couldn't handle day to day living. I choose to travel and fell in love with it.

When I returned I worked for WR as a temporary measure hating everyday and wondering why I gave up my dream.

Then finally the reason for WR came along, to prolong my dream of travel and I was whisked away to HK.

Just as I felt it was time to move on, KL came about and I embraced it with open arms for it seemed right.

I don't regret a single decision I made. But right now I'm so scared.

So scared of making a decision I'll live to regret. But, maybe once I've taken that step, this decision will fall into place, just like all the others did.

I must never forget my moto in life, one that has always been with me - Have Faith.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surrey, United Kingdom
"I have found that if a problem rears its head, the best way to deal with it is by being highly emotional, inconsistent and super irrational and the problem tends to go away..."